Jedburghs, LLC is a full-service public affairs and campaign consultancy. With nearly 20 years of experience in National, State and Regional politics, Jedburghs can provide strategic direction, campaign management, message development for any project or campaign. We navigate the halls of power from the Capitol to the Boardroom, providing real-time support for clients. In today's fast-paced political and public affairs environment, there is no such thing as a 'one-size fits all' solution. We will work with you to develop your goals, devise a strategy and match them with appropriate and innovative tactics.
What We Do
We provide the full spectrum of campaign and public affairs and public relations services, including:
- Political and Public Affairs Campaign Management
- National, State and Local Candidate Campaigns
- Ballot Initiative and Referendum Management
- Message Development
- High-Level and Executive Writing Support
- Social Media and Online Advertising Formulation and Placement
- Extensive Policy Experience
- Extensive Experience with NationBuilder, Salesforce and other CRMs
- Media Training
- Public Relations Support
- Voter Identification and Targeting
What's with the Name?
During World War II, the Jedburghs Teams were three-man parachute squads who parachuted into Occupied-France prior to D-Day. Each team consisted of an American, an Englishman and a member of the French Resistance, each with an expertise but all cross-trained to perform any action necessary. We believe that the spirit of the original Jedburghs teams fits our ethos. We will do what is necessary, when and where regardless of the timing or the circumstances.